Father’s Day is one of those holidays that constantly sneaks up on me. Like every. single. year. I find the guys in my life are pretty hard to buy things for. Anytime I ask what they want, it’s usually followed with an, ‘I don’t care’ or ‘I don’t know…whatever.’ Not helpful, guys! My usual go-to gift is an Amazon gift card or a tool of some sort, but sometimes I like to shake things up and give them something that they’re not expecting. I have come up with a list of gifts that I have yet to hear guys complain about receiving.
1. Fitbit. My guy loves gadgets. And what’s better than a gadget attached to his wrist that he can play with all day? These are great for tracking your activity and sleep. My favorite part is that they have a silent alarm so that my husband and I can wake up at different times without waking the other.
2. Lab Series Face Scrub and Shave Gel. My hubby has been using these since way back when we were dating. He loves this stuff and it’s very rare for him to get excited about toiletries. I’ve even caught myself using the invigorating face scrub “accidentally” and I agree, it’s pretty awesome.
3. Slippers. I love slippers. And I just sort of assume everyone else does too. This pair is great because they are nice and sturdy and have a hard sole. Great for slipping on to run the trash out to the dumpster.
4. Yeti Thermos. I had never heard of Yeti until my husband pointed out their insanely expensive coolers to me. Yeah….$400 for a cooler isn’t happening anytime soon, but I might compromise and splurge on a 20 oz. thermos!
5. Power Bank. Another good gadget. Keep your cell phone or other compatible devices charged when you’re on the go. My husband farms so he is outdoors most of the day and usually away from a cell phone charger so this little gadget is a lifesaver.
6. Favorite Sports Team Shirt. We love our Kansas City Royals around here, and my husband wears their shirts until they fall apart.
7. Tickets. Even better than his favorite sports team shirt….tickets to a game!