I like Summer, but I don’t LOVE Summer. I LOVE Fall.
As a kid I loved Summer, but really only for the sole reason that we were out of school. I hate the super hot temps and crowded parks and playgrounds. I get all giddy this time of year when the weather starts to cool down a bit and I don’t have to run the AC at full blast. I can’t wait to get out my hoodies and comfy sweatshirts. Especially now while I’m pregnant and have the awkward, early baby belly (you know the one where people can’t tell if your preggo or just packed on a few pounds). I also love swapping out some decor around the house and burning my fall scented candles. It really is my favorite season and it seems to go by so fast. Here are a few of my Fall favorites:
1. A nice Fall-scented candle. I love this Farmstand Apple scent, it instantly makes the whole house smell like Fall.
2. Comfy, casual boyfriend jeans. They just go so well with sweaters and boots. Perfect jeans for fall weather.
3. I have my eye on this sweater jacket. It can be thrown on over anything to leave the house or to snuggle up with inside on the couch.
4. These gold-dipped glasses add just a touch of Fall and would look great all the way through New Years and beyond.
5. I NEED to add these Burgundy boots to my collection…
6. This is the time of year I like to pull out my cozy throws and drape them on the couch for easy access.
7. I have been wavering on this poncho trend, but I think now is the perfect time to go for it. They look so comfy and can fit around the growing baby bump.
8. Adding metallics is one of my favorite ways to transition the house for Fall without going full harvest theme. This copper bowl be a great accent anywhere in the house.
Hurry up and get here Fall!