Once again, Target is kind of killing it right now with their home decor. Plaid is super in right now, and I have to admit, I’m pretty into it. Sadly, I haven’t owned anything plaid since like middle school so I have a lot of catching up to do. I want to take it slow though and just add in a few plaid things here and there. Here’s my faves for Fall!
Target Home Fall 2015 Edition
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11
1.& 2. I am super picky when it comes to throw pillows. I love colors and prints that transcend seasons and that I can shuffle around the house in different rooms to shake things up. I love both of these!
3. & 4. I can’t remember the last time I bought a candle holder. Now is the time. This copper candelabra and black and gold holder are inspiring me to break out some taper candles asap!
5. This throw would be an easy way to add some plaid into our lives and add to our throw collection. Win win.
6. Need a place to stash all those throws? Or some wood for the fire place? Or just about anything else? This pretty copper bin is perfect.
7. Like throw pillows, I like to play musical chairs with my accent rugs too.
8. Plaid napkins. Napkins are such an easy way to change up your usual table setting without investing a bunch of money. And plaid can be layered with lots of different patterns or just to jazz up a solid place setting.
9. & 10. I only have one casual, everyday dinnerware set and then our fancy, schmancy china. I would love to incorporate some fun pieces like these to mix and match with the dinnerware we already have to shake things up and make it feel like we have a lot more options.
11. Flatware. Flatware is the one thing I really regret not registering for when we got married. We thought about it, but never found anything we really loved. Now it seems like everywhere I turn, I see flatware I would register for IMMEDIATELY! Target alone has several sets I would love to bring home including this cool matte black set.